Sometimes the simplest of recipes are the best. These chicken skewers are super simple and really easy to prepare and cook. They are seasoned with out Indian Spiced Mango & Lime Rub, which really is the perfect rub for chicken. We pride ourselves on creating flavours and seasonings which you wouldn’t usually find with other BBQ rub producers out there. Our travels around the world have helped to pave the way in our range of world inspired BBQ rubs and sauces.
Our Spiced Mango & Lime Rub has become very popular, which I think is down to it’s uniqueness and flavour which compliments food cooked on the BBQ. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!
500g Diced chicken breast
5 tbsp natural yogurt
The world is your oyster! We served ours with garlic naan, dhal, salad and yogurt mixed with more Spiced Mango & Lime Rub.
- Mix together the Spiced Mango & Lime Rub and yogurt. Pour over the diced chicken breast and mix until the chicken is coated evenly.
- Cover and leave the mixture in the fridge to marinade for a couple of hours. For best results leave overnight for the flavours to penetrate.
3. Take the chicken out of the fridge about an hour before required. Skewer the chicken and place over hot coals for around 12 minutes, turning a few times during the cooking.
4. You can squeeze over fresh lime during the cooking process or brush the chicken with a little melted butter. This will add to the flavour.
5. Once cooked, remove from the BBQ and allow to rest for a minute.
Serving options are limitless. Serve in pittas, naan bread or enjoy with a salad. You could even add the meat to a curry sauce base to create a flavourful chicken curry.