Daily Mail, March 2022 “This is an absolute must-have for real gin lovers. 10/10”
Shortlisted for Gift of The Year 2020
Gin Botanicals Infusion Tube – A collection of Garnishes and Infusions for gin.
As featured in Craft Gin Club’s November 2019, ‘Ginned’ magazine. Number 1 selling Christmas Gift.
Included in the gift tube; (Kilner Jar, ice molds and cocktail glasses not included)
Explore our full range of world inspired barbecue rubs and seasonings.
This awesome collection includes all 19 of our rubs in 90g flip top shakers (excludes our Ltd Edition Texas Ranch Rub, Chinese Salt N Pepper Rub and our new Chennai Masala Rub). They are perfect for adding instant flavour in the kitchen all year round. Use them for marinading meat for the barbecue or simply use to add flavour to stir fries, roasts, pan fried meats and veg. Includes 9 Great Taste Award winning rubs!
1. Smokey Chipotle Bbq Spice Rub (Gold Star Winner Great Taste Awards 2016)
2. Louisiana Cajun Spice Rub
3. Pitmaster Bbq Spice Rub (Two Gold Stars Winner Great Taste Awards 2017 and Won 1st Place in the 2015 National Chilli Awards for Best Rub/Spice Blend)
4. Mexican Jalapeno and Lime Spice Rub (Gold Star Winner Great Taste Awards 2018)
5. Smokey Cocoa Chilli Spice Rub
6. Lemon Chilli and Garlic Spice Rub
7. Jamaican Jerk Spice Rub (Gold Star Winner Great Taste Awards 2017)
8. Piri Piri Spice Rub (Gold Star Winner Great Taste Awards 2018)
9. Brazilian Spice Rub (Gold Star Winner Great Taste Awards 2018)
10. South Carolina Bbq Spice Rub
11. Spiced Mango and Lime Spice Rub (Gold Star Winner Great Taste Awards 2017)
12. Japanese Wasabi and Lime Spice Rub
13. Smokey Ghost BBQ Rub
14. Charcoal BBQ Rub
15. Ancho Coffee BBQ Rub
16. Steakhouse BBQ Rub
17. Greek Gyros BBQ Rub (Gold Star Winner Great Taste Awards 2021)
18. Al Pastor BBQ Rub (Gold Star Winner Great Taste Awards 2021)
19. Tandoori Masala BBQ Rub
All our rubs are suitable for vegetarians.
For ingredients and allergens of each rub please see individual listings.
This neat Mulled Wine Kit is perfect for a little gift when visiting friends over Christmas. It’s also great as a stocking filler or for your secret Santa. Or why not sit back and help yourself to a warming mulled wine or cider. Use the spice and infuse in sugar and water for a delicious festive syrup for cocktails, baking and more.
Whats inside the box;